Thursday 1 December 2011

Naruto 566 Latest prediction


Backstab

Hachibi: Move! This won't be any ordinary boom!

Naruto: R-r-right.
Tobi: ! An attack would obliterate me in this condition..
Hachibi: BIJUUDAMA --
The rest of the jins fall back but Yagura stands in front and holds a giant mirror.
Naruto: Bee! That's the same move like before , he going to throw it back!
Hachibi: !
Yagura: Bijuu---
Bee: I can't fire another one right away Naruto do something!
Naruto: Shit I don't know how to stop it!
Yagura: DAM--- Yagura freezes
Tobi: !? What?
Naruto and Bee: ?
Tobi: He didn't that son of a bitch--Tobi starts running towards the jins


Naruto: What's going on?
Bee: they aren't moving? this is our chance Naruto!
Naruto makes 7 chakra arms and grabs all the jins and starts dragging them into a giant rasengan.
Above Naruto Tobi comes kicks Naruto away.
Bee strikes from behind with Samehada and cuts a bit of Tobi's arm
Naruto: !?
Naruto: Rasenshuriken!
Tobi: !
Tobi grabs a jin body and throws it in the way
Naruto: !? What's the deal here.
Tobi: Urgh...damn that Kabuto.
Naruto: Hold on! I think I get it!
Bee: What mothafucka?
Naruto: He never slipped through me....he ran here instead of teleporting...he never absorbed any of my attacks...
Naruto: Now I get it.
Tobi:....
Naruto: While he's controlling the path's he can't use any of his own powers!
Bee: fo real? Let's get this motha fucka then!
Tobi: Damit! Tobi claps his hands and starts concentrating.
Tobi: !? I have no signals!
The jins get up and all the rods fall down from their body.
Tobi: No....Kabuto played me...all this time..
Kabuto: That fool...did he really think I'd just let him have my jinchuriki like that? Now that he gave them their powers It's time for some payback. I'll use them against you then I'll take Naruto and Bee for myself.
The jins lose the rinnegan and sharingan.
'
Yugito: What?
Yagura: It's him....
Roshi see's Samehada-oh not that sword again...
Han: Where is that immortal scumbag?
Fu: It seems you guys are the 8 and 9 tails?
Naruto: yea..and that guy over there has been using you guys to capture us! he's part of the Akatsuki!
Ukataka: Akatsuki you say...
All the jins look towards Tobi

Kabuto: Kill him!
2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 tails start rushing towards Tobi
Naruto: Let's do this!
Bee: yeeeeeaaaaooooooo
Tobi: You can try.

The Jinchurikis unite!


Chapter End