Saturday 26 November 2011

Naruto 565 predictions 2

True Power






Tobi: Stand down, and come willingly.

Naruto: Bee..are these people?

Bee: Ye boy...the previous jinchuriki.

Naruto: ...It looks like they're dead.

Bee; We gonna need a sealing technique if we wannawin!

Naruto: !
Naruto: I have an idea...but it's going to take some time.

Naruto goes out of KM

Tobi: !?

Bee: Mo****a wat you doing?









Naruto: I'm going to summon Ma and Pa...but I can't do it in KM...

Tobi: So he haven't mastered KM yet I see...good...I can't fight in this condition.

Naruto: Bee buy me some time!

Bee: you got it!

Tobi: As if I'd let you.

Fu: Secret Technique: Scale Camoflauge!

Bee: not this again!

Naruto: Bee 6 o clock!

Bee: !

Roshi: Magma release: Volcanic eruption!

Roshi vomits a wave of magma.

Bee cuts it in half with Samehada.

Naruto: Summoning Jutsu! Ma and Pa appear

Ma: WAAAA kido what ya doing calling us all of the sudden

Naruto: Sorry but I need you guys badly.

Pa: Is that?

Naruto: No time to explain I need you to perform the frog song!

Ma: HECK NO KIDO YOU KNOW I-

Pa: Quite your yapping! If Naruto needs our help we do it! He ain't no kido anymore!

Ma: ....alright.

Naruto: Thanks.

Bee is holding off Han with his jinchuriki arm

Bee: this mo****a is hella powerful!

Bee transforms into the 8 tails

Bee crushes Han but Han lifts the hand up

Bee: How the...(8Tails) Bee look out!

Yugito is attempting to cut out the 8 Tails eyes

Bee: Sorry Yugito, not this time. BIJUUDAMA!

The bijuu dama is about to hit her when it gets launched back at Bee

Bee: What!?

Yagura used the reflection on Yugito making it looklike she attacks when it was just the mirror and Bee laucned his attack at the mirror itself

8-tails: I can't stop it!

Naruto grabs the bijuu dama with his hands and he's in sage mode.

Bee: !? Naruto...how?

Naruto: I can repel it with nature chakra and send it right back!

Naruto: BEE CLOSE YOUR EARS!

Bee: If you say so boss!

Ma and Pa: Magen: Gama Rinshō

The jinchuriki are being paralyzed

Tobi: What? A sound genjutsu? This is-

Naruto jumps and annhilates all the trees in front ofhim and heads towards Tobi with the bijuudama

Tobi: Hm..in this form I might not be able to go intangible however...

Naruto: TAKE THIS!

Tobi: Preta Path!

Tobi absorbs the bijuu dama

Naruto: Just like Nagato huh.

Tobi: No. Better.

Naruto: !?

Tobi: Nagato could never ruse the power of the sage at it's maximum capabilities.

Tobi starts creating a black sphere near Naruto's chest.

Naruto: Is this...chibaku tensei?

Tobi: Like I said before boy...Better.

Naruto: ! this chakra....it's even more then me and bee?

Tobi: The true power of the sage of the six path, Chou Chibaku Tensei!



Chapter end.